Welcome to our In-House Dental Plan
One of our goals at Zizic Dental Practice is to help your money go further by providing quality dental care at affordable fees. We know the cost of health and dental care continues to increase each year. So, in an effort to encourage good dental health, and alleviate the rising dental costs, we have developed an “In-House” dental plan designed especially patients without dental insurance. Our dental program provides a wide scope of benefits to help reduce the cost of your dental needs.
What is Covered?
Adult Program: *$395 Yearly Fee Includes
- Comprehensive Exam 1 per year
- Adult Periodic Exams 1 per year
- Routine Cleanings 2 per year
- 15% Off All Other Dental Procedures *15% Can only be applied if paid in full at time of service
*10% When paid with Care Credit
This is a $654 Value!
Benefits of Our Dental Plan
- No Annual Maximum
- No Deductible
- No Wondering, whether insurance will pay towards your treatment
*More Dental Plan Information
*This plan expires one year from date of purchase.
*Plan is subject to change yearly.
*No refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
*Cannot be combined with any other offers, or insurance.
*Referral Credit is applied towards dental procedures only.
*Does not include x-rays.
Ask our staff about our Children's Program, Adult Periodontal Program, or Invisalign Programs
Dental treatment is an investment in an individual's medical and psychological well-being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important service. Our office is happy to file your insurance claims for treatment as a courtesy. It is our policy to ask that our patients pay their portion of the fees at the time treatment is rendered. This portion depends on your individual insurance policy and coverage rates. In order to assist you with the investment in your dental health, you may select from the following payment options:
- Cash, Money Orders & Personal Checks: For payment in full prior to booking of treatment, patients receive a 5% discount adjustment on most procedures.
- Credit/Debit Cards: We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover & AmericanExpres.
- Insurance Assignment: We understand the value of insurance benefits and we will assist you in obtaining your maximum allowance.
- As a courtesy, we will process your claim and ESTIMATE your co-payment amounts based on the insurance breakdown quoted to us.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service. They may be paid by any of the options listed here. The final payment made by the insurance company may be different from the original estimate; any overpayment will be refunded or credited, and any UNDERPAYMENT will be billed directly to you.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR INSURANCE INFORMATION & ANY CHANGES AS THEY MAY OCCUR)
Our practice is sensitive to the fact that not all of our patients will be able to fulfill our request for payment in full at the time of service. Therefore, we provide the following financial options: Care Credit/Capital One financing and Credit Card Pre-Authorization: By using these easy payment methods, you authorize us to place an agreed-upon, fixed amount on your credit card on a monthly basis. *Interest-Free Financing: Through Care-Credit/Capital One, you may arrange 3, 6, or 18 mo. INTEREST-FREE financing. This requires a short application form and an application process that can be completed in minutes. *Extended-Term Financing: Through Care-Credit/Capital One, you may arrange financing with no down payment and low monthly payments over an extended period. Low interest rates and re-payment terms as long as 60 months are available.